Senior .Net Developer
Codal is a UX design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele ranges from small businesses to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
As a Codal employee, you’ll join a dedicated and driven organization composed of industry visionaries and leaders. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.
Codal is searching for a highly skilled full-stack developer to engineer web apps, desktop applications, and other software solutions for our clientele. With veritable experience in SQL server and MS Access databases, as well as third-party libraries and APIs, our ideal candidate will develop robust solutions in an Agile environment.
- Understanding project requirements with minimal assistance
- Research new technologies, new solutions
- Execute development activities assigned to them
- Documenting, and building server-side applications
- Ensuring that development happens according to established processes of code quality
- Participating in all phases of software development including design, development, testing, and support
- Managing existing databases to ensure proper functionality and optimization
Requirements / Must Haves
- 5+ years of verifiable experience developing .NET and other full stack solutions
- Proficiency in building Web Apps and Desktop Applications using MVC.
- Extensive knowledge of .NET 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6+ framework and above using C#, LINQ, Entity Framework
- Good experience in SQL Server & MS Access database.
- Proficiency with Source Control System GitHub/ Gitlab / Bit bucket etc.
- Familiarity with proper documentation and uniform coding
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to operate in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Experience working with Azure or Google Cloud is a plus
- Experience working with .NET Core 2.0+, TDD environments, and MSTest / NUnit/ xUNIT is a plus