Our mission is simple; we partner with the best, design with a purpose, engineer for a sustainable future and always strive for perfection. We have a passion for solving business problems through data-driven design, intelligent engineering, and cutting-edge technologies. With a strong, all-in-house team of skilled and experienced business and technical experts, we bring out the best in every brand that we work with.
Our clientele has ranged from small business to enterprise, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible. Our clients have a common awareness that they need a professional and accessible solution to maximize their business goals, revenue streams, establish communication channels or streamline business operations.
Our specialties include: user experience design, user interface design, custom mobile app development, custom B2B web apps, dashboard development, customer experience, eCommerce, conversion optimization, platform migrations, enterprise integrations.
Codal is searching for a dynamic and engaging Finance Manager to join our growing organization. As a strong communicator and skilled financial analyst, you will make it your mission to streamline our accounting, budgeting, and financial reporting processes. You will produce thorough financial-status reports for senior management to help improve our operational efficiency and aid in our continued growth.
This position is responsible for owning the company's budget, helping to drive quarterly and annual planning processes, allocating and deploying the company's resources efficiently, and performing financial analyses in partnership with all departments across the company. You will have a unique opportunity to work closely with department heads on real-time high-priority business issues and use quantitative insights to drive better decision-making.
- Oversee accounting operations
- Lead the annual budgeting and planning process including all reporting and analysis.
- Perform special projects, as required, to assist in achieving its financial and operational goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain operating and strategic plans, goals and objectives to help ensure continued business growth and operational effectiveness
- Conduct complex data analysis and research that results in compelling recommendations for our teams and product leaders
- Develop a thorough and detailed understanding of both our long term strategy as well as our core service offerings and financial metrics
- Partner with the PMO Team to find opportunities to create efficiencies, appropriate metrics to track project performance and additional sources of revenue
- Provide comprehensive financial updates to senior management by evaluating, analyzing, and reporting appropriate data points
- Guide financial decisions by applying company policies and procedures to current industry landscape
- In conjunction with the COO, establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on a bi-weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Develop and maintain an internal control structure over the receipt of revenue, costs and both team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures to maximize protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflow
- Lead month-end closing activities, including hands-on preparation of journal entries, variance analysis, financial schedules and distribution of financial statements and reports
- Provides guidance on accounting matters such as implications of new accounting pronouncements or classification of transactions
- 4-6 years work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative project or team management experience, and a track record of leveraging data for business impact. This is a great opportunity for those with experience in Strategic Finance, Product Finance, and/or FP&A in the tech sector, or similar roles.
- An ability to think from first principles and work independently
- Advanced financial modeling and forecasting skills
- Ability to drive improvements and efficiency around financial processes
- High proficiency in Excel and interest in developing advanced querying / modeling skills
- Ability to deep dive into data, identify and quantify opportunities, and design creative solutions
- Polished communication skills and comfort working with internal and external partners including leadership.
- A self-starter with the ability to quickly respond to problems independently and consider all partner needs.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.