Codal is a UX design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele ranges from small businesses to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
As a Codal employee, you’ll join a dedicated and driven organization composed of industry visionaries and leaders. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.
Codal is searching for an experienced Product Manager that is focused on doing whatever it takes to understand the end goal of our clients. You will serve as a liaison between highly motivated, multidisciplinary teams and our clients to build solutions. With strong knowledge in all phases of the software development lifecycle including vision and scope definition, creative and user experience design, requirements specification and prioritization, development, manual and automated testing, handoff and delivery.
As a Product Manager you are an expert at making complex technology understandable, translating a product vision into an actionable product backlog, and motivating teams of designers and developers to achieve your clients’ visions.
- Understand lean requirements gathering techniques, and know how to ask effective, direct and insightful questions.
- Identify project issues and work with the project team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid project delays.
- Lead efficient meetings including producing detailed agenda, facilitating discussions, and ensuring action items are identified and followed up on
- Must be resourceful, with the ability to find solutions where they are not obvious
- Develops high level and detailed project plans for each project.
- Oversees the milestones to ensure that internal schedules align with key due dates.
- Report project status, scope changes and critical metrics to all stakeholders including senior and executive management.
- Serves as liaison with other departments (Research & Development, QA, Marketing, Analytics, Strategy & Operations, etc) to ensure timely completion of project tasks.
- Create tests cases and reporting post feature launch to ensure new features are working as expected and driving expected ROI of each project.
- Provides project leadership and technical direction for assigned staff.
- Monitor and communicate project health through metrics.
- Evaluates and provides performance evaluation feedback to management.
- Work with team members to produce estimates for proposals.
- Create and maintain a product backlog with epics and user stories.
- Create product roadmaps and release plans.
- Work with design teams to create UI wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Facilitate communication between client stakeholders and development team members.
- Facilitate product usability testing sessions.
- MBA/MS, BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of product manager experience working at a strategic capacity in consulting and short-term engagement environment
- Familiarity with multiple functional suites and software packages for requirements (JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience with multiple SDLCs such as Agile, Scrum and traditional waterfall
- Strong foundation in core Product Management skill sets. Certification relating to Project Management Preferred
- Worked on multiple teams and projects simultaneously
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.