Codal’s design team is searching for a supremely creative UI Designer for our Chicago office. As a designer with a background in web applications and/or mobile apps, our ideal candidate uses informed intuition to create a compelling and useful UI that also achieves our client’s objectives.
Applicants must possess an understanding of key design principles such as typography, illustration, imagery, content, and composition, and excel in wielding them in a web design application.
- Creating original design, typography, iconography, and art for digital screens centered around modern & industry-trending design
- Maintaining and annotating UI style kits and design guidelines, both from scratch and from existing brand conventions
- Collaborating with PMs, clients, and other members of the UX team to identify user needs and product specifications
- Regularly providing project updates and reports to clients and internal stakeholders
- Effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years worth of UI project work and experience to be considered for the position.
- Solid understanding of the latest UI design standards and processes, as well as the soft skills required to work well on a team and with a clients
- Must submit a portfolio to be considered
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.