Our mission is simple; we partner with the best, design with a purpose, engineer for a sustainable future and always strive for perfection. We have a passion for solving business problems through data-driven design, intelligent engineering, and cutting-edge technologies. With a strong, all-in-house team of skilled and experienced business and technical experts, we bring out the best in every brand that we work with.
Our clientele has ranged from small business to enterprise, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible. Our clients have a common awareness that they need a professional and accessible solution to maximize their business goals, revenue streams, establish communication channels or streamline business operations.
Our specialties include: user experience design, user interface design, custom mobile app development, custom B2B web apps, dashboard development, customer experience, eCommerce, conversion optimization, platform migrations, enterprise int
Codal is searching for an experienced Product Manager who will lead the product delivery of some of the transformative products in the market today. The selected candidate will help orchestrate business strategy, design and technology disciplines to drive solutions for our clients that provide significant business results through delivering highly effective customer engagement. You will serve as a liaison between highly motivated, multidisciplinary teams and our clients to build solutions. With strong knowledge of Agile product delivery including vision and scope definition, creative and user experience design, requirements specification and prioritization, development, manual and automated testing, handoff and delivery.
As a Product Manager you are an expert at making complex technology understandable, translating a product vision into an actionable product backlog, and motivating teams of designers and developers to achieve your clients’ visions.
- Translate the product strategy into clear product roadmaps which align to client goals and objectives.
- Develop a high level and detailed project plan for each project. Oversee the milestones to ensure that internal schedules align with key due dates.
- Work across the internal and client organization, partnering with multiple stakeholders (including design/UX, engineering, operations, marketing, sales, etc.) to understand and translate requirements, make tradeoffs of scope and implementation, and deliver high quality products.
- Define features through clearly written user stories as part of an Agile delivery team; verify stories are implemented as intended, records bugs, and assist the engineering team in driving resolution.
- Lead the team in prioritizing product features and collaborate in design, estimations, and planning sessions with the overall team.
- Identify project issues and work with the project team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid project delays.
- Analyze user data and feedback to measure the effectiveness and competitiveness of the product.
- Act as the main point of contact with clients regarding project status, scope clarification, and UAT.
- BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of product manager experience working at a strategic capacity in consulting
- Familiarity with multiple functional suites and software packages for requirements (JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience with multiple SDLCs such as Agile, Scrum and traditional waterfall
- Strong foundation in core Product Management skill sets
- Worked on multiple teams and projects simultaneously
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.