Our mission is simple; we partner with the best, design with a purpose, engineer for a sustainable future and always strive for perfection. We have a passion for solving business problems through data-driven design, intelligent engineering, and cutting-edge technologies. With a strong, all-in-house team of skilled and experienced business and technical experts, we bring out the best in every brand that we work with.
Our clientele has ranged from small business to enterprise, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible. Our clients have a common awareness that they need a professional and accessible solution to maximize their business goals, revenue streams, establish communication channels or streamline business operations.
Our specialties include: user experience design, user interface design, custom mobile app development, custom B2B web apps, dashboard development, customer experience, eCommerce, conversion optimization, platform migrations, enterprise integrations.
Codal is searching for a highly skilled Business Analyst to gather and analyse project requirements and offer solutions to satisfy business needs. With veritable experience in business analysis, our ideal candidate will work in tandem with the project team to transform and develop new requirements into product design and implementation.
Candidates must have experience working with enterprise-wide requirements definitions, as well as a deep knowledge of microservices, SOA, and other digital architecture styles.
- Identifying project requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys and more
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts and decomposing high-level information into actionable strategy
- Creating and maintaining workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements.
- Ensuring early project issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Defining and documenting client’s existing business needs and infrastructure
- Offering data-based technical insight into the improvement of client’s business processes and operations
- Collaborating with developers and subject matter experts to establish the project’s technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Working directly with and serving as the liaison between business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Assisting in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Reviewing and editing requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- 3+ years of verifiable experience in business analysis, IT management, or related discipline
- Verifiable experience with microservices, SOA, and other digital architecture styles
- Familiarity with Agile delivery method and SDLC
- Familiarity with integration components for Agile and SDLC, such as APIs, controllers, web services, callout, outbound messaging, and data loaders)
- Excellent written / verbal communication skillsAbility to operate in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at once