Codal is a UX design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele ranges from small businesses to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
As a Codal employee, you’ll join a dedicated and driven organization composed of industry visionaries and leaders. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.
Codal is searching for a highly skilled Project Manager to oversee the execution of technical software design and development projects. With veritable experience in both software engineering and project management, our ideal candidate will lead Codal project teams in scope creation, requirements analysis, time line and milestone definition and more.
Candidates must have proven experience in managing projects with a moderate level of value (benefit or cost), and a low to moderate level of complexity and uncertainty.
Other responsibilities include:
• Masterfully overseeing diverse project teams consisting of designers, engineers, marketers, and business analysts
• Creating and analyzing project timelines
• Authoring and organizing project documentation such as project plans, scopes, schedules, and Gantt charts
• Interpreting client requirements and translating them into actionable project strategy
• Handling multiple projects and prioritizing based on contextual circumstances
• Effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Determining and conveying potentials impact on budget, time and risk using appropriate fact-based metrics/assumptions
• Collaborating with business/technology owners to ensure that project deliverable achieve the business result that will enable value creation
• Determining quality standards and overseeing the execution/production of management documents
• Identifying and managing project costs and budgets by anticipating operational and tactical risks
• Raising and monitoring issues and conflicts, removing barriers, resolving minor project issues and escalating them to leadership as and when required
• Managing project communications including status reports to executive stakeholders, business units, vendors, and project teams.
• Stay updated on the leading e-commerce Platforms like Magento, Shopify and Big-commerce.
• He must be aware of complete online shopping concept and need to suggest best approach to customer as per business specific requirement
• Able to decides which web marketing channels to use – SEO, paid SEA, social networks, displays, partnerships, affiliates or email marketing – to increase website activity.
• Also decide to make technical changes to the site to optimize sales conversions.
• Integration on e-commerce platform with ERP, custom application, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, software engineering, related field and/or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of verifiable experience in progressive IT project management
• Familiarity with SDLC and Agile delivery methodologies
• Experience with Amazon Web Services and other cloud-computing solutions
• Familiarity with the Project Management tools like JIRA and Tempo.
• Experience with GitHub
• Knowledge of E-commerce Platform like Shopify, Big Commerce, woo commerce, others are plus advantage
•E-Commerce Manager should have below required skills (If not; should be conceptually aware of):
1. E-commerce Technology Intellect
2. User Experience Design related to E-commerce
3. Website Design
4. Digital Marketing
1. CMS & frameworks e-commerce (Shopify, Big commerce, Woo commerce, Magento,
2. Google Analytic, etc.
3. Google Alerts
4. CRM Tools