DevOps Solution Engineer
DevOps Solution Engineer
Our mission is simple; we partner with the best, design with a purpose, engineer for a sustainable future and always strive for perfection. We have a passion for solving business problems through data-driven design, intelligent engineering, and cutting-edge technologies. With a strong, all-in-house team of skilled and experienced business and technical experts, we bring out the best in every brand that we work with.
Our clientele has ranged from small business to enterprise, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible. Our clients have a common awareness that they need a professional and accessible solution to maximize their business goals, revenue streams, establish communication channels or streamline business operations.
Our specialties include: user experience design, user interface design, custom mobile app development, custom B2B web apps, dashboard development, customer experience, eCommerce, conversion optimization, platform migrations, enterprise integrations.
Codal is seeking an exceptional, full-time, DevOps Solution Engineer.
- Work with application development teams to ensure that their applications are designed properly for interacting with AWS
- Design and implement highly scalable Customer Engagement application
- Design, implement, and deploy cloud infrastructure services for AWS
- Assist in Leading operation and development teams through the AWS cloud certification process.
- Assist in managing agile virtual scrum teams.
- Understanding of fundamental concepts like network security, routing, and load balancing
- Good grasp of standard protocols like TCP/IP, SSH, RDP, etc.
- Understanding of operational concepts like change management, on call rotations, escalations, uptime, etc.
- Experience in managing production systems on a very large scale
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or 2+ years of professional work experience in a related field
- Certified Amazon Web Services
- Experience with AWS, Azure, serverless, Docker, kubernetes, Github Actions, CICD
- Experience designing and consuming cloud services, ideally based on Amazon Web Services
Ability to think in a "cloud-native” manner
- Familiarity with Cassandra, DynamoDB
- Experience with Containers (Docker) a plus
- Familiarity with Horizontal scaling and vertical scaling
- Experience building stateless web services
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Deep understanding of one of the major OS families (Ubuntu)
- Familiar with writing configuration management recipes (SaltStack, Puppet, Chef, or similar)
- Ability to formalize a design for a variety of audiences
- Conscious of security concerns