Codal is a user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
Codal is searching for a highly skilled project manager to oversee the execution of technical software design and development projects. With veritable experience in both software engineering and project management, our ideal candidate will lead Codal project teams in scope creation, requirements analysis, timeline and milestone definition, and more.
Candidates must have proven experience in managing projects with a moderate level of value (benefit or cost), and a low to moderate level of complexity and uncertainty. Other responsibilities include:
- Determining and conveying potentials impact on budget, time and risk using appropriate fact-based metrics/assumptions
- Collaborating with business/technology owners to ensure that project deliverables achieve the business result that will enable value creation
- Developing integrated project plans by applying estimation models
- Documenting assumptions, refining plans and managing performance against them
- Determining quality standards and overseeing the execution/production of management documents
- Identifying and managing project costs and budgets by anticipating operational and tactical risks
- Raising and monitoring issues and conflicts, removing barriers, resolving minor project issues and escalating them to leadership when required
- Setting up appropriate governance and oversight of assigned projects..
- Managing project communications including status reports to executives, stakeholders, business units, vendors, and project teams
Requirements / Must Haves
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, software engineering, related field and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of verifiable experience in progressive IT project management
- Familiarity with SDLC and Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and other cloud-computing solutions
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with GitHub
Why Work For Codal
As a Codal employee, you're a member of a dedicated & driven organization, composed of industry visionaries and auteurs. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company, in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.