Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Our mission is simple; we partner with the best, design with a purpose, engineer for a sustainable future and always strive for perfection. We have a passion for solving business problems through data-driven design, intelligent engineering, and cutting-edge technologies. With a strong, all-in-house team of skilled and experienced business and technical experts, we bring out the best in every brand that we work with.
Our clientele has ranged from small business to enterprise, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible. Our clients have a common awareness that they need a professional and accessible solution to maximize their business goals, revenue streams, establish communication channels or streamline business operations.
Our specialties include: user experience design, user interface design, custom mobile app development, custom B2B web apps, dashboard development, customer experience, eCommerce, conversion optimization, platform migrations, enterprise int
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager. The selected candidate will be a motivated, career focused team player with a desire to work in a growing small company. To be successful in this role, you should have proven experience taking a product from discovery/inception through go to market. You will be working with a diverse group of business stakeholders and passionate engineers. The Senior Product Manager's primary role is to provide strategic product leadership and guidance, and drive business impact and outcomes for our clients. They are trusted advisors to some of the most senior-level executives at our clients, supporting them from discovery through execution while delivering the best customer experience possible.
- Collaborate with clients to define a product vision for consumer, B2B, and internal business applications.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's business model, competitive landscape and customer/user segments, and use these to inform business and product strategy.
- Facilitate product discovery activities such as user journey mapping, customer and stakeholder interviews, product ideation, MVP definition, and architecture reviews.
- Work with Design and Engineering teams to shape projects that turn our clients' vision into useful and usable software.
- Advise clients on Product Management best practices to create healthy decision-making processes throughout the project.
- Guide product teams in delivering undeniable, measurable value for our clients across a portfolio of products.
- Partner with Product & Project Managers to ensure delivery teams are in line with timelines, scope, and budgets.
- Constantly measure the success of your project and the products you own to ensure the team is on the right track to deliver value to the client and the business.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- MUST have client facing experience.
- High energy, team player, creative thinker, and strategic influencer.
- Demonstrated experience in working with broad cross-functional teams.
- Maturity and good judgment.
- Skilled in negotiating, influencing others, analytical thinking, leading others, and executing and implementing projects.
- Willingness to learn and work in a hands-on environment.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.