QA Engineer, Automation
QA Engineer, Automation
Our mission is simple; we partner with the best, design with a purpose, engineer for a sustainable future and always strive for perfection. We have a passion for solving business problems through data-driven design, intelligent engineering, and cutting-edge technologies. With a strong, all-in-house team of skilled and experienced business and technical experts, we bring out the best in every brand that we work with.
Our clientele has ranged from small business to enterprise, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible. Our clients have a common awareness that they need a professional and accessible solution to maximize their business goals, revenue streams, establish communication channels or streamline business operations.
Our specialties include: user experience design, user interface design, custom mobile app development, custom B2B web apps, dashboard development, customer experience, eCommerce, conversion optimization, platform migrations, enterprise integrations.
Codal is seeking a QA Engineer for Automation Testing to join our rapidly growing digital agency. The QA Engineer will perform a variety of job responsibilities related to testing web and mobile applications across multiple platforms.
- Write test Scripts;
- Carry out automated regression tests after every update and release of the new software version;
- Run Performance tests (load, stress, spike tests, etc.) to check how the software works in extreme conditions;
- Set the priority for automation scenarios and work to maximize test coverage;
- Write documentation on automated testing and select new automated tools.
- Verification of multi-device and cross-platform consistency (software works on different devices and browsers);
- Creating detailed reports and listing improvements;
- Participation in test planning meetings and providing feedback to the testing team.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Producing Test Strategies, Defect Tracking, Requirements Capture and Analysis, Test Plan, Test Cases, TCDs, Test Matrix and Test Summary Reports to agreed deadlines
- Create detailed, comprehensive, test plans and test cases suites
- Creating and executing automated test scripts, test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- 4+ years of experience in software quality assurance, supporting complex SaaS platforms and infrastructure at scale with high uptime in dynamic business environments.
- 4 to 6 years experience with Selenium, Cypress or related technologies.
- Strong scripting experience using Java using Selenium Webdriver
- Strong working knowledge of Java based test automation frameworks (TestNG, Cucumber JUnit)
- Strong background in functional testing with the ability to design and develop comprehensive automated test strategy and test cases
- Strong background in building/contributing to automated testing architectures / frameworks
- Experience with version control (Git), bug tracking (Jira), and CI / CD systems and procedure
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment (JIRA or similar tools
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.