Codal is a user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding project requirements with minimal assistance
- Research new technologies, new solutions
- Execute development activities assigned to them
- Documenting, and building server-side applications
- Ensuring that development happens according to established processes of code quality
- Participating in all phases of software development including design, development, testing, and support
- Managing existing databases to ensure proper functionality and optimization
Requirements / Must Haves
- Proficiency in building Web Apps and Desktop Applications using MVC.
- Experience in one or more of the following paradigms: Redux, RxJs, TypeScript, and Flow.
- Proficiency with Source Control System GitHub/ Gitlab / Bit bucket etc.
- Familiarity with proper documentation and uniform coding
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to operate in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Experience working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is a plus
Why Work For Codal
As a Codal employee, you're a member of a dedicated & driven organization, composed of industry visionaries and auteurs. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company, in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.