Codal is a UX design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele ranges from small businesses to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
As a Codal employee, you’ll join a dedicated and driven organization composed of industry visionaries and leaders. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.
Codal needs a top notch Administrative Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to build upon your professional experience in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. You will be a critical team member and will perform a wide variety of specialized and administrative functions. The top candidate will possess strong organizational and communication skills and a proven track record of getting results. Additionally, this role has the opportunity to grow within in HR or Operations, all depends on what you love more!
This position must be able to come into the office up to 5 days a week.
- Leads the day-to-day operations of the office, including but not limited to:
- Maintain a well-organized and clean office space (cleaning up clutter around the office, start dishwasher, maintain a clean reception area/front desk)
- Order office snacks & beverage, and then stock them
- Coordinate client meetings, including video conference set-up, conference room set-up, beverages/food, etc.
- Serve as contact for office/building related matters
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create a welcoming environment
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Providing extensive calendar management and meeting planning
- Manage any travel arrangements (rental cars, hotel reservations, flights, etc)
- Manage ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks within the office
- Maintain IT asset inventor. Order any necessary IT equipment when requested.
- Managing FreshService (help desk requests/tickets).
- Complete internal projects for Operations, HR, Senior Management, or Department leads.
- Assist C level Executives on maintaining their schedule, booking travel accommodations, etc
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate ensuring that all duties are completed accurately, delivered with high quality, and in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant level of experience
- Entry level to three years' experience in an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant role
- Experience in communications/marketing and/or design industry is a plus
- Polished professional comfortable interacting with Executive level management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive nature - we're looking for someone who always keeps busy and finds something to do, making themselves useful
- Reliable, results-oriented, and able to anticipate needs
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- A high level of discretion to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Consistently produces good work-product and follow-through on projects
- Display self-awareness, positive and helpful attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Strong time management skills
- Tech savvy - must know G-Suite, Zoom, Slack, etc.
- Must be able to lift 10lbs +
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.