Our mission is simple; we partner with the best, design with a purpose, engineer for a sustainable future and always strive for perfection. We have a passion for solving business problems through data-driven design, intelligent engineering, and cutting-edge technologies. With a strong, all-in-house team of skilled and experienced business and technical experts, we bring out the best in every brand that we work with.
Our clientele has ranged from small business to enterprise, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible. Our clients have a common awareness that they need a professional and accessible solution to maximize their business goals, revenue streams, establish communication channels or streamline business operations.
Our specialties include: user experience design, user interface design, custom mobile app development, custom B2B web apps, dashboard development, customer experience, eCommerce, conversion optimization, platform migrations, enterprise integrations.
Codal is searching for a highly skilled quality assurance manager to spearhead and oversee the QA engineering team. With veritable experience in both designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions, and managing cross-functional teams, our ideal candidate will ensure every digital product Codal crafts meets our world-class standards. Candidates must have proven experience in QA and engineering team management. Other responsibilities include:
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Designing, developing and executing automation scripts using open source tools
- Identifying, recording, and documenting bugs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaising with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Monitoring debugging process results
- Investigating the causes of non-conforming software and training users to implement solutions
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 5+ years of verifiable experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Proficiency with software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.