Technical Account Executive
Technical Account Executive
Our mission is simple; we partner with the best, design with a purpose, engineer for a sustainable future and always strive for perfection. We have a passion for solving business problems through data-driven design, intelligent engineering, and cutting-edge technologies. With a strong, all-in-house team of skilled and experienced business and technical experts, we bring out the best in every brand that we work with.
Our clientele has ranged from small business to enterprise, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible. Our clients have a common awareness that they need a professional and accessible solution to maximize their business goals, revenue streams, establish communication channels or streamline business operations.
Our specialties include: user experience design, user interface design, custom mobile app development, custom B2B web apps, dashboard development, customer experience, eCommerce, conversion optimization, platform migrations, enterprise integrations.
Codal is searching for an energetic and outgoing Enterprise Account Executive, a salesperson who excels in a client-facing role, and has the ability to to manage and grow Codal’s operations across a global market. Our ideal candidate is a sales-led business professional with top-notch interpersonal skills. You must be able to cultivate both near-term project work and long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
You must possess verifiable experience selling enterprise-level software solutions, mobile, or development services. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have unrelenting drive and determination, as well as strong passion for technology in all its forms .
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Reaching out to prospective customers and outbound marketing.
- Manage proposal process with the marketing team
- Own the organic Inbound leads from the website
- Establishing productive relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinating the involvement of cross-functional personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Responding to RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Meeting assigned revenue targets for profitable business relationships
- Traveling for meetings, trade shows, etc.
- Working with marketing to target markets and audiences for organic leads
- Creating/collecting all respective marketing material for potential clients
- Brainstorming new sales strategies and campaigns
- Working with marketing team on selective campaign outreaches
- Watching for constant business opportunities for Codal across all channels
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales experience in tech consulting or software development
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills required.
- Ability to build productive working relationships internally and externally and work as a team.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.