Codal is a UX design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele ranges from small businesses to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
As a Codal employee, you’ll join a dedicated and driven organization composed of industry visionaries and leaders. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.
Codal is seeking a highly organized Account Manager to actively manage and grow our current clientele. As an Account Manager, you will be a resourceful and dependable solutions consultant. Serving as the main point of contact for clients, you will be the central hub of information. We’ll need you to be a relationship builder and understand that one size does not fit all and are able to adapt your approach to the context and constraints of each project. You will ensure that Codal always delivers a superb, high-value product to our clients.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Own overall client satisfaction and proactively identify relationship-building opportunities; work with COO/CEO to optimize, retain, and upsell business
- Communicate progress of revenue and budget forecast to the leadership team throughout the fiscal year
- Work with internal teams to ensure that all project deliverables are met and client expectations are exceeded
- Ensure project delivery is strategically on-point, on-time, and on-budget.
- Be the ultimate point of accountability for quality of work delivered; provide feedback and direction before presenting to clients, raise awareness of all project issues/risks, and proactively find solutions
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss account status and updates
- Lead all project related communication, including kick off calls, status calls/emails, and troubleshooting discussions.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing programs, further support client's business goals, and grow revenue within assigned accounts
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of account management experience in technology, design, or consulting
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, including the ability to think creatively in the development of ideas/solutions that will contribute value in a dynamic, client-focused environment
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to build productive working relationships internally and externally, and work as part of a team
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.