Codal is searching for a highly organized and independent account manager to assist Senior Account Managers in the growth and management of Codal’s clientele. With veritable experience in B2B sales, our ideal candidate will maintain relationships in our existing client base, forge new relationships within our target markets, and ensure assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establishing productive relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Coordinating the involvement of cross-functional personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Meeting assigned revenue and upselling targets for profitable business relationships
- Maintain and update Salesforce pipeline and account details
- Watching for constant business opportunities for Codal across all channels
- Manage multiple project timelines and resources across across multiple clients
- Accountable for setting internal communication plans/methodology
- Contribute to software solution strategies, testing, and execution of projects
- Drive creative development and delivery management for custom software solutions
- Coordinate internal and external client meetings; responsible for daily communication with key client contacts
- Ensure timeliness and quality of client deliverables to include review sessions, reports, change requests and proposals.
- Serve as first line point of contact for error resolution
- Produce and interpret project and financial reports, billing, and invoicing for internal and external reference
- Ensure on time, on strategy, accurate project execution
- Effectively lead and motivate internal team to produce best in class work
- Foster a collaborative and high-achieving internal dynamic team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of client facing consultative sales or advertising agency experience
- Must have experience with Salesforce
- Digital agency experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and user experience principles.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills required.
- Ability to build productive working relationships internally and externally and work as a team.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.