We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React js and workflows such as Redux. Knowledge of Webpack will be more beneficial. You will also be responsible for improving front end performance and documenting our front-end code base.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss day to day ongoing tasks / activities.
- Reviewing application requirements and designs.
- Developing and implementing front end architecture to support user interface.
- Troubleshooting and debugging application codes if required.
- Improving front end performance if required.
- Each developed component should be unit tested.
- Should have knowledge to fix cross browser issues.
- Knowledge of React tools such as React JS, Webpack, Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing tools.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.