Codal is looking for candidates to build upon our award-winning success in creating custom websites, software, and mobile solutions, by bringing innovation and drive to our team.
At Codal, you'll enjoy all the benefits of working with Fortune 500 clients in an agency environment. Our team is made up of talented UX Designers, Visual Designers, Front & Back End Developers, and Marketing Strategists.
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Manager. The selected candidate will be a motivated, career focused team player with a desire to work in a growing small company.
Key responsibilities include the visualization, planning, development, testing, and delivery of web and mobile projects. Additionally, our Project Managers are polished communicators that can stimulate internal and external collaboration among design, development, and marketing teams.
- Determine & define project scope, objectives, tasks, milestones, budgets, and metrics of success and customer satisfaction in conjunction with business stakeholders
- Establish and manage project goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, and issue resolution
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources across project(s)
- Track project risks and issues; develop and manage risk mitigation plans
- Provide project progress reports to teams, stakeholders, and management
- Maintain project management guidelines, training programs, policies, and procedures
- Build trusting, collaborative relationships with team members and stakeholders to achieve key business objectives
- Foster positive and effective business relationships at all levels and project phases
- Work with multiple design and development teams
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee problems and proactively identify solutions
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members, and senior management on a regular basis;
- Escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent
- Knowledge of modern software development and project management techniques and tools such as Jira
- PMP or PMI Certification is a plus
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and writing skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with a variety of clients
- Managing, coaching and leadership skills
- Basic Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, and front end web technologies
- Understanding of business and functional requirements
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical
- Understanding of web technologies and third party applications and platforms
- Experience with the design and development of websites is a big plus