Codal is a user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
Codal is searching for a highly skilled pre-sales analyst to gather and analyze project requirements and offer solutions to satisfy business needs. With veritable experience in business analysis, our ideal candidate will work in tandem with the project team to transform and develop new requirements into product design and implementation.
Candidates must have experience working with enterprise-wide requirements definitions, as well as a deep knowledge of microservices, SOA, and other digital architecture styles. Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying project requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys and more
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts and decomposing high-level information into actionable strategy
- Creating and maintaining workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements.
- Ensuring early project issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Defining and documenting client’s existing business needs and infrastructure
- Offering data-based technical insight into the improvement of client’s business processes and operations
- Collaborating with developers and subject matter experts to establish the project’s technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Working directly with and serving as the liaison between business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Assisting in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Reviewing and editing requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
Requirements / Must Haves
- 2+ years of verifiable experience in business analysis, IT management, or related discipline
- Verifiable experience with microservices, SOA, and other digital architecture styles
- Familiarity with Agile delivery method and SDLC
- Familiarity with integration components for Agile and SDLC, such as APIs, controllers, web services, callout, outbound messaging, and data loaders)
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at once
- Willing to travel 10-15% of the time.
Why Work For Codal
As a Codal employee, you're a member of a dedicated & driven organization, composed of industry visionaries and auteurs. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company, in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.