Angular Team Lead
Angular Team Lead
Our mission is simple; we partner with the best, design with a purpose, engineer for a sustainable future and always strive for perfection. We have a passion for solving business problems through data-driven design, intelligent engineering, and cutting-edge technologies. With a strong, all-in-house team of skilled and experienced business and technical experts, we bring out the best in every brand that we work with.
Our clientele has ranged from small business to enterprise, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible. Our clients have a common awareness that they need a professional and accessible solution to maximize their business goals, revenue streams, establish communication channels or streamline business operations.
Our specialties include: user experience design, user interface design, custom mobile app development, custom B2B web apps, dashboard development, customer experience, eCommerce, conversion optimization, platform migrations, enterprise integrations.
- It’s a role where we need individual contributor and at the same time to manage and mentor a team.
- Responsible for defining / clearing requirement
- Responsible to mentor juniors and coordinate with team
- Responsible for timely release
- Programming / write Codes / testing of application before it goes live in some cases
- Research & development of new skills
- Help team members with technical know-how
- Can communicate well within team as well as client
- Design and build applications.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new feature
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Review the code and to make sure the code quality is at par.
- Help us push the boundaries of what is possible based on one’s experience.
- 6 to 7 years of experience in using Angular 2+ Versions to develop dynamic, highly interactive user interfaces for both web & mobile applications
- Interest in staying current and applying the most current best practices
- Able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Has a true passion for design and technology & management.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
Good to Have
- Experience with css preprocessors - SASS, LESS
- Knowledge of React JS would be an advantage.
- Good Communication Skills