Codal is an UX design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Based in the heart of Chicago, we have a knack for bringing out the best in every brand that we work with. Our clientele has ranged from small business to enterprise, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
Marketing Stack: Hubspot | InDesign | Sketch | HTML/CSS | WordPress | Salesforce
Duties & Responsibilities
Codal’s marketing team is searching for an organized and creative entry-level Marketing Designer for our Chicago office. Using your creative, technical and marketing skills, you will help the marketing team market our services through digital presentations, web pages, proposals, infographics, and white papers.
- Produce a variety of visual design projects that consistently represent Codal’s brand in all digital channels. This includes but is not limited to: all forms of digital media, online ad’s, social media, web, mobile, email, and digital screens.
- Up-to-date product imagery, logos, and other files for case studies and projects
- Translate Codals brand and mission into artistic design solutions through proposals, presentations, case studies and general marketing material.
- Produce all required design deliverables, create design elements and variations for the Codal brand
- Create original design, typography, iconography, and art for digital screens
- While a four-year, design-related college degree is great, Codal will consider any applicants who feel they are truly experienced, skilled designers — diploma or not
- Submission of portfolio showcasing your work in design
- You have strong creative intuition and an infectious passion for design
- You thrive both independently and in a collaborative, group environment
- You have the ability to flourish when receiving constructive criticism and recognize when to provide some of your own
- Familiarity with sales and marketing processes and initiatives
- You can accurately communicate your design decisions, requirements, and ideas both verbally and through documentation package.
- You are an organization ninja, taking a group of requirements, strategies, and ideas and organizing them into a cohesive, usable structure for marketing and sales purposes.
- You go beyond UX and design, showing a passion for learning and understanding scripting languages and technologies relevant to the industry
To be considered for this position, please submit a portfolio that best demonstrates your expertise as a marketing designer.