Codal is searching for a highly skilled marketing manager to spearhead Codal’s inbound and outbound marketing efforts across all channels. With veritable experience in digital marketing in all its forms, as well as the management of cross-functional teams, our ideal candidate will oversee all arms of Codal’s digital marketing strategy, including content marketing, social media, email marketing, proposal creation, and more.
- Managing the content and broader strategy of Codal’s marketing website
- Designing and assembling proposals for prospective clients
- Planning and managing Codal’s presence at trade shows, conferences, speaking engagements, and other offline marketing opportunities
- Developing Codal’s SEM strategy, managing Google Ads
- Working alongside the content team to further Codal’s content marketing efforts
- Supporting account managers and executives in the pre-sales process
- Forming and nurturing partnerships between Codal and third parties relevant to the company’s success
- Overseeing Codal’s broader social media strategy
- Planning, executing, and tracking email marketing campaigns
- 5+ years of verifiable experience in consulting firm and digital agencies
- Must have experience managing a design and content team
- Proficiency with Salesforce / Hubspot
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in dynamic, fast-paced environment
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.