To help support our rapid growth, we are now searching for an Executive Assistant to support our executive leadership team on day-to-day activities and demands. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver who has strong communication skills and pays close attention to detail. This candidate will have prior experience working in a fast-paced environment, performing administrative duties and supporting executive level management. This individual will be a self-starter and self-motivator, able to execute with minimal direction.
- Proactively provide and manage administrative, expense and logistic support for the executive team, including but not limited to: calendar management, room reservations, expense management, mail, travel logistics, and recruitment efforts, all with a sense of urgency and utmost confidentiality
- Collaboratively assist with company outings and events (marketing events, business dinners, happy hours, etc.)
- Act as a representative of executive leadership regarding internal and external relations and correspondences.
- Perform projects as assigned
- Provide backup administrative support to other departments as necessary.
- Assist with document creation including presentations, letters and proposals
- Coordinate office social events
- Provide coverage for team members who are out of the office to ensure seamless support
- Manage communications including calls and written correspondence
- Coordinate, execute, and follow up on meetings, interviews, projects, off-sites and team-based events within the department
- Be expected in the office Monday-Fridays
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Chief of Staff reporting directly to executive level management
- Outstanding project management, writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate many projects at once
- Experience with G-Suite and other productivity tools, as well as a willingness to learn new software and systems when necessary
- Flexible team player willing to go the extra mile to complete the task; adaptive and appreciates a challenge
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.